2-Days Trip to Cat Tien Park
Cat Tien is one of Vietnam's most important and largest National Parks: it includes evergreen, mixed and deciduous forest with bamboo, grasslands and wetlands. These forests and wetlands, together with villages and historic sites offer a variety of fascinating treks and excursions to suit all interests.
Cat Tien National Park is one of the largest national parks in Viet Nam. With its bio-diversity and abundant natural resources, the park has become a ideal habitat for many rare and endangered species of animals and birds such as: deer, boar, rabbit, peacock, etc... In order to discover the park, we have put together a 2-day back to nature program.
- Leave Da Lat (or HCM) for the park at 8 am.
- Arrive at Park Headquarters in the afternoon for a hike to Crocodile swamp (a kayak trip is available here but extra pay).
- Sleep overnight at Crocodile lake.
Day 2 :
- Trek back through the jungle to the Park Headquarters.
- Another trek to Bang Lang, Cay Go will provide an opportunity to see a tropical rain forest, admire the old-growth trees and hear the songs of birds together with the sounds of the rapids.
- Take a canoe to cross the river, then transfer to the local highway for the bus to HCM city where the trip ends.
|Depart From:||38 Tăng Bạt Hổ or at your hotel.|
|End At:||Ho Chi Minh City or back to Da Lat|
|Start Time:||8:00 am|
|Finish Time:||4 pm|
|Duration:||2 days, 1 night|
|Activities:||Jeep Tour, Sightseeing, Trekking.|
|Trekking Grade:||5 to 7, Easy to Moderate|
|Transportation:||Van or car, depending on group size|
|Meals:||Please note one day in advance if you have special dietary requirements|
|What to Bring:||Hat, sunscreen, repellent, camera|
|What is Included:||English speaking guide, all necessary forest and tourist permits, first aid kit, entrance fees for mentioned activities, accommodation for 01 night and transportation|
|What is not included:||All the meals, personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended|
Multi day trips that are cancelled within 24 hours of the start time of the trip will be charged out at 50%. Trips that are cancelled more than 24 hours before the start of the trip will not be charged.
Day trips must be cancelled the evening before the day of the trip in order to avoid cancellation charges of 50%. Exceptions may be made in case of extreme weather conditions on day trips only.
Any deposits that are required in advance of a trip are for hotel or other travel services that may or may not be refundable, depending on the trip and time of cancellation.